Feel free to reach out if you have questions about the eBook selling process
Why distribute your eBook with us?
- Unlimited cashout
- Royalty up to 90%
- Easy payment collection method for buyers
- Distribute your eBook now and waive the one-time registration fee (limited offer)
- Chance to be featured as Skipread’s author of the month
- Free eBook promotion on Skipread’s other social media pages all throughout the year
- Provides running sales report
- Fast email response to answer your queries and requests
This article will provide more information so we can move forward with the process of selling your eBook. But first things first, we need to ensure that you are prepared and that you meet all the criteria listed below:
- To make your eBook competitive in the current market standard, you have to ensure that it is available in either PDF or ePUB format and better if available in both format.
- Make no mistake, they will judge your book by its cover, so your eBook must be equipped with an enticing front and back cover.
If you meet both of the criteria mentioned, you are on your way to publishing your eBook.
How will it work?
Wait for our response
Your patience will be needed. Please take note that we are receiving bulk queries and submissions at the moment. If you will not receive any feedback from us within 7 days, feel free to follow up. Once your request was approved, the team will send you your consignment agreement.
Submit the Consignment Agreement
The consignment agreement will answer most of your concerns. It includes vital details like payment, terms and conditions, royalty, cashout date, and many more. Make sure that you understand all its contents before signing.
eBook selling and distribution
Finally, the long wait is over! Your eBook will be open for selling on our website within 3-5 business days. Make sure to share the good news to everyone!
Receive your royalty
Aside from accomplishing your career goal and making your eBook available on the market, you will also receive your royalty based on what is written in the consignment agreement. There will be no limitation on the amount of money that you can cash out. Basically, the more sales you have, the more income you will receive.